3. Use a website blocker. Download getcoldturkey.com to blacklist those pesky Internet distractions.
4. Meditate. Research shows those who
meditate stay on task longer. Headspace.com can help you with that.
5. Try apps. Use todist.com as a task ma
nager. Or try wayoflifeapp.com as a habit tracker.
6. Use the Pomodoro Technique. Work hard in 25 minute intervals with short breaks in between. Check out tomato-timer.com for an online timer.
7. Make an anti-todo list. Instead of writing down tasks to be crossed off, start with the stuff you’ve already completed. Here is a little primer on starting your anti-todo list.