1) http://www.stumbleupon.com/ – Browse random websites according to your interests
2) http://htwins.net/scale2/ – See how big things in the universe are. Hard to use because there is no banana for scale
3) http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/ – The most addicting game I’ve played this week
4) http://www.magiceye.com/ – The trippiest shit ever if you manage to actually do it.
5) http://showyou.com/c/popular – Best videos of the moment from across the web. They also have a sick mobile app.
6) http://www.bestofyoutube.com/ – Similar to the above one except it’s only from youtube and you might end up on one that’s old but gold.
7) http://zoomquilt2.madmindworx.com/zoomquilt2.swf – It never stops zooming. Or does it?
8) http://yupthatexists.com/ – Stuff that you never really thought about but they actually exist
9) http://www.theuselessweb.com/ – Most fun uselessness ever
10) http://www.fallingfalling.com/ – WHAT IS HAPPENING??? IS IT GETTING DEEPER OR NOT???
11) http://www.goodthingsshouldneverend.co.uk/flash/go There’s a really cool pot of gold at the bottom
12) http://pointlessdiagrams.com/ – I actually don’t know why this exists but I spent way too long on this
13) http://onetinyhand.com/ – Someone photoshopped these to make people have tiny hands. I laughed at this way more than I should have
14) http://nowthatsinteresting.net/ – Interesting stuff
15) http://www.playalterego.com/alterego – Be whoever you want to be…
16) http://hereistoday.com/ – Shows you how insignificant we all are.
17) http://1000lifehacks.com/ – Stuff you look at and might use/do but forget about the next day and will end up never using.
18) http://www.internetlivestats.com/ – How much stuff is happening on the internet. Not sure how accurate it is but it’s soothing watching the numbers go up.
19) http://www.dontclick.it/ – Who knew clicking a mouse was actually useless?
20) http://foodgawker.com/ – Look at delicious food pictures and search anything you want. They have the recipe of everything. Prepare to get fatter than you already are.
21) http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html – More things to make us see how insignificant we are!
22) http://en.akinator.com/ – This motherfucker will guess any celebrity (real or fictional) you throw at him.
23) http://www.ebizarre.com/ – Things you don’t need to know about lots of subjects you don’t care about. But hey, why not learn something while procrastinating right?
24) http://world.time.com/timelapse/ – Look at a time-lapse of places on earth over a few decades in satellite view. Quite depressing to see glaciers melt and forests diminish though… Cool time wasting website nonetheless
25) http://imgur.com// – Never, EVER, go on this website unless you want it to consume your life.